Sunday, July 24, 2011

Revelations Receiver’s Brief Biography

I, Mariette Do-Nguyen, author of the series of books, entitled Mysteries of God Revealed to Man, Founder of the World Divine Mission, I was accidently found my soul and my earthly life created as Messenger of Covenant during the time global government leaders and high-ranking officials unable to repair wrong things they did without the Almighty Eternal Creator intervene. I began received revelations since early year 1991, and currently I am constantly in communication with the Almighty Eternal Creator through my dreams every night with His instructions for how to handle these revelations.

I testified to the following revelation was the truth of exactly of how I received it. All revelations I received recorded throughout the Bible, old and new testaments. The only different is God uses current symbols for revealed them to me, so that I can understand exactly meanings of the revelations!

The following revelation revealed overall past, current and future of the three continents, Europe, Africa and America, that recorded throughout the Book of Revelations, with more details of chapters 11 & 12, Matthew’s chapter 24, and John’s chapters 14, 15 & 16.

Please visit Kingdom of Heaven Official's website http://www.wdcic.org for more details of my services and order my books online.

No comments:

Post a Comment